"I've learned to be proud that
I have a huge appetite for food and love and life.
These are things that I have a right to."
~ Margaret Cho
Mind Caviar Vol. 1 Fall-Winter, 2000
Caviar loves nothing better than "Food, Sex, Literature and Art". If you
are a gourmand and appreciate Russian caviar, fine wines, pate, truffles
and decadent desserts, may we suggest you visit our sponsors? Click the
on graphic for the feast of a lifetime...
A Sweet Ending to My Consuming Passions
by Alfred Richard
Some years ago, I went on a dinner date to Mr. B's Bistro in the French Quarter. Everything was wonderful, but one of my favorite memories was the incredible chocolate cake they served. So rich, so sinful... my date asked for an extra serving to go. We wound up eating pieces of the cake of each other's bodies later that night, but from that moment on, I felt that I could create a cake EVEN better. I experimented, going from recipe to recipe, lots of trial and error. (I became very popular in those days). When, finally... it was done!
I then invited my lady friend to come to my home for dinner one night, rather than dining out. I prepared for her a true feast; Broiled Triple Stuffed Shrimp, Sauteed Haricot Verts and my new creation of a dessert...but what to call it? I discovered the name after my lovely lady took her first bite of the cake. She placed the forkful of cake between her maroon lips and then let out a loud moan and said, "it's like a chocolate orgasm." That was it.
For some reason, once again, we wound up wearing our dessert together on the living room floor.
Alfred's Chocolate Orgasm Cake
2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, using either a mixer set on medium speed or a wire whisk, beat together the butter & sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla. Then reduce the speed of the beating to low and beat in the flour mixture in three batches, alternating with the milk and beginning and ending with the flour.
4. Whisk in the chopped chocolate and blend thoroughly.
5. Pour the batter into the bundt pan and place in the center of the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Transfer to a rack and cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert cake on to rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Orgasm Glaze
2 cups of heavy cream
Spoon the mixture over the top of the chilled cake, allowing the overflow to drip over and down...the sides. Cool slightly. Enjoy feeding each creamy mouthful of cake to your worthiest lover.
Copyright © 2000 Alfred
Richard. All rights reserved. Do not copy or post.
Join Adult Friend Finders-- World's Largest
Creme de la Creme
Caviar's Sister Sites
A Bi-Friendly Place
Favorite Adult Site
Copyright © 2000 Mind Caviar. All rights reserved. Mind Caviar is a working trademark pending registration.