"You ought to get out of those wet clothes and into
a dry martini."
Mind Caviar Vol. I Summer 2000
James Bond simply couldn't do without his dry Martinis -- of course, we know you prefer them dirty! Here are the perfect recipes to get you in the right mood... Want to spice up dinner? Try serving delicious Ginger Lemonade, a classic Indian recipe. Need the perfect bar tools to mix up some mischief? We've got them right here for you!
1. Spear the olives with a toothpick.
1. In a non-stick saucepan pan over low heat, mix the sugar, water and ginger until a syrup forms.
2. Remove from heat; do not boil.
3. Add the lemon juice, and stir. Allow to cool.
4. Strain the mixture and store in a glass bottle(s). Keep refrigerated.
5. To serve add 2 tbs. of syrup to a lovely glass of sparkling water, stir and add crushed ice.
6. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.
If the fragrant scent of citrus and the notorious aphrodisiac ginger doesn't spice things up, you're on your own! *wink*
The Perfect Tools:
Click The Photos For More Information
Mind Caviar Boutique: Erotica, Yummy Gifts, Sexy Luxuries...
Copyright © 2000 Violet
Skye. All rights reserved.